I’m excited to attend this year’s Top 50 Packaging Ideas Expo in Toronto in a few weeks. I’m even more excited about demonstrating the Afinia L801 at the Afinia booth. I’ve introduced this label printer to a number of manufacturers who have been absolutely amazed at its:
- Print speed (60 feet per minute / 12 inches per second)
- Print quality (photo quality color labels at 1600 dpi)
- Return on investment (the Afinia L801 has the lowest cost of ownership in the industry)
This particular color label printer has captured the imagination of the packaging industry which is why it is being featured at the expo. The Afinia L801 is a fast, high resolution color label printer that can quickly handle large or short print runs without running out of ink or requiring frequent roll changes.
I am a firm believer in this color label printer. It really is changing how manufacturers approach their label production — and it’s saving them a lot of money each month. However, many factors go into selecting a color label printer for in-house label production including:
- Intended use
- Capital and operational budgets
- Label quantities per month
- Print quality requirements
- Label durability requirements
- Desired label finishing features
- Ink cost per label (generally under 1 cent per label with Afinia L801)
Send me a PDF of your label design and I send you printed samples with the exact ink cost to print your labels on the Afinia L801.
If you print over 5,000 labels per month, you owe it to yourself to consider the Afinia L801 Memjet color label printer. At these quantities, this label printer quickly pays for itself thanks to its low ink costs.
Join us at the Top 50 Packaging Ideas Expo on June 5th in Toronto and see this remarkable label printer in action. I will be offering a limited time discount on the Afinia L801 to attendees who buy within 7 days of the show.
You can register for the Top 50 Packaging Ideas Expo at: