Have you been wondering if it’s about time to upgrade your Primera LX900 color label printer to something faster and cheaper to operate? If so, Epson has an enticing incentive right now that could be worth up to $750 USD cash back in your hands. Epson’s printer trade-in rebate runs through June 30, 2016, making now the ideal time to trade in your Primera LX900 for the faster, budget-friendly Epson TM-C7500G also known as the Epson ColorWorks C7500G.
How Much is Your Primera LX900 Worth as a Trade-in on the Epson TM-C7500G?
The Epson trade-in rebate is quite generous with its rebate value. For the Epson TM-C7500G, acceptable trade-in printers including the Primera LX900 qualify for $750 USD. Epson is also offering a $350 USD trade-in rebate on its Epson TM-C3500 and Epson GP-C831 color label printers.
Almost all printers qualify as trade-in, too — not just label printers. According to Epson, acceptable trade-ins include: any inkjet printer, any color laser printer, and any thermal transfer printer.
Why Upgrade from the Primera LX900 to the Epson TM-C7500G?
Aside from the valuable Epson trade-in rebate on the Epson TM-C7500G, why else would you want to upgrade from the LX900 to the Epson ColorWorks C7500G? Below are a few excellent reasons:
- Speed — When the Primera LX900 color label printer first arrived, it was one of the fastest full color desktop label printers you could buy. While its ability to print at speeds of up to 0.8 inches per second (High Quality Mode) was a significant improvement over the LX400 and LX800/LX810, today it’s much slower than the new Epson TM-C7500G which prints at 11.8 inches per second. By trading in your Primera LX900 for the Epson TM-C7500G, you’ll be able to print over 100 JR Samuels wine labels listed below, 4 x 3 labels per minute versus just 29 minutes on the LX900. If your business has grown and is producing more products, the Epson TM-C7500G will help you operate more efficiently. Look at the 4 x 3 J.R. Samuels wine label below. If you were to print it on the LX900 in best print quality mode, the printer would print 3 and a half labels in one minute. The Epson TM-C7500G, on the other hand, would print 100 labels during that same time – also in best print quality mode.
- Ink Costs — The Epson TM-C7500G is more economical to operate than the Primera LX900. It uses 4 large 340ml individual UltraChrome DL ink cartridges and PrecisionCore inkjet print head technology to produce vibrant, accurate colors on glossy media — at a fraction of the per label costs of the Primera LX900. If you’d like to see just how much you’d save on ink by trading in your Primera LX900 for the Epson TM-C7500G, send us your label design file and we will be happy to print sample labels and perform a free ink cost analysis for you.
Here is an ink cost comparison between the Primera LX900 and Epson TM-C7500G for a 4×3 wine label printed with full ink coverage:
$ 0.14 USD per label
(The ink and print head costs are based on the LX900 ink and print head costs listed on our website.)
Print Head Cost:
(Print head must be replaced frequently)
$0.02 USD per label
(The ink cost is based on the Epson TM-C7500G ink cost listed on our website.)
Print Head Cost:
(The print head is good for the life of the printer)
To print 5,000 of these wine labels per month with your Primera LX900 label printer, the ink would cost $700 USD per month versus about $100 USD in ink when using the Epson TM-C7500G label printer. Over one year, that adds up to $8,400 USD! That’s almost the cost of a new Epson TM-C7500G printer which is just $8495 USD.
- Print Head Cost — In addition to the ink cost, you would also have to purchase replacement semi-permanent print heads for the Primera LX900 every two months or so. Over a one-year period, you’d have to spend another $600 or more for the LX900 print heads. The Epson TM-7500G uses an Epson PrecisionCore Technology-based print head. Epson spent $300 million dollars developing this print head technology. One of the amazing benefits of this print head technology is that the print head is good for the life of the printer, meaning you will never need to change it. Epson’s competitors charge between $99 USD to $3,000 USD for print head replacements on their label printers. Many buyers never realize this is a consumable cost before buying the printer – a cost that recurs for the life of the printer on a monthly or quarterly basis depending on their printing volume.
- Onsite Service – When you purchase your Epson TM-C7500G color label printer from DuraFast Label Company, you have the option to purchase the optional onsite service plan. This onsite service plan is good for all customers across USA and Canada and can be purchased for up to 4 years. With the onsite service plan, if your printer goes down or has any failure, someone will be onsite within 2 business days to fix the printer. This optional warranty includes all parts and labor costs for just $1029.95 USD per year. Now you can get total peace of mind for 4 years with the purchase of the Epson TM-C7500G color label printer from DuraFast Label Company.
Special Offer for Primera Color Label Printer customers: For the first 100 customers who trade in their Primera LX400, LX810, LX900 or LX2000 color label printer for the Epson TM-C7500G, we will throw in free onsite service for the first year – a $1029.95 value. This is in addition to the $750 USD trade-in rebate from Epson. Take this opportunity now, because it is first come, first served. Be one of the first 100 today. To qualify for this offer, just call DuraFast Label Company today and tell them you want to trade in your Primera color label printer and they will take care of everything else.
- Label Versatility – The Epson TM-C7500G prints beautiful product labels on demand at nearly 12 inches per second. It accepts a variety of glossy label materials including high gloss paper labels, high gloss polypropylene labels, polyester labels, and more. You will be able use your existing LX900 labels with the TM-C7500G. We also carry a large selection of Epson TM-C7500G label rolls in 6″ OD and 8″ OD sizes rolls.
Want to find out just how much you’ll save in ink? Send us your design file and we will calculate your current ink costs on the LX900 along with the cost of printing the same label with the Epson TM-C7500G. We’ll also mail you printed sample labels.
The Epson TM-C7500G currently retails for $8495 USD and is available for low monthly payments of just $ 260/month via our 48-month business leasing program (on approved credit) or $385/month for 48 months with onsite service for 4 years also included; we have you fully covered for four years. Plus, if you act before June 30, 2016 and trade in any old printer, you’ll get a $750 USD trade-in rebate check back from Epson.
The Epson rebate is good for customers in USA and Canada. You can trade in virtually any printer including color laser printers, inkjet printers, and thermal transfer printers. However, to qualify for our one-year onsite service warranty offer, the trade-in must be a Primera color label printer.
Once you have purchased the Epson TM-C7500G, you will need to register online for the trade-in rebate. From there, Epson will send you a UPS waybill to return the trade-in printer (at Epson’s cost). Once the Epson trade-in center receives the printer, Epson will send you the $750 USD check 60 days thereafter. If you are in Canada, the $750 USD rebate is equivalent to just over $1,000 CAD dollars (at current exchange rates).
Hurry, this rebate offer and our free one year onsite warranty incentive for the first 100 customers trading in a Primera label printer won’t last. So what are you waiting for? To get your rebate, just call DuraFast Label Company and order your printer today.
US-based customers: click here to purchase the Epson TM-C7500G label printer.
Canadian customers: click here to purchase the Epson TM-C7500G label printer.
Call us at 866-299-0066 if you need an official quote.
We also accept corporate purchase orders. Just email us your company details with a request to place orders via purchase order and our finance department will get back to your within 1 to 3 business days once the account has been approved.
Leave a Reply